At Alpacar Associates, we provide M&A advisory services for clients looking to invest in or divest assets. Thanks to our expanded/flexible scope of work we design/operate around processes customized to our clients’ needs, execute rapidly with precision and co-ordinate various workstreams seamlessly.
Alpacar Associates, since our inception in 2012, has advised clients in transactions exceeding $2 billion in cumulative value.
Our team members have executed some of the most prominent transactions in Turkish M&A history, including among others the $3.15 billion acquisition of Migros by BC Partners and the $2.96 billion acquisition of Erdemir Demir ve Çelik Fabrikaları by Oyak Group.
Our scope, whilst bespoke to create the highest impact for individual clients, usually incorporates the below key functions in the provision of M&A advisory services:
- Identification of Potential Targets / Acquirers
- Marketing, Positioning & Information Gathering
- Process Documentation
- Business Modelling & Valuation
- Co-ordination of Due-diligence Workstreams
- Transaction Structuring
Capital Markets transactions entail lengthy and demanding processes involving numerous parties from banks to lawyers, regulators, advisors, investors and more broadly the general public. As independent advisors to shareholders, we utilize our expertise in corporate finance, capital markets and co-ordination of complex workstreams to ensure our clients are well-informed, well-represented and better positioned to raise capital.
In advising initial public offerings, we work alongside our trusted partners internationally renowned for their expertise in equity capital markets having raised over €250 billion for their clients across +750 transactions. Collectively, our reach and expertise extend across borders and we are able to advise clients in local and/or international stock exchange listings.
Our professionals command experience in high-impact capital markets transactions having previously raised, among others, $1.85 billion in the IPO of Halkbank, $250 million in the IPO of Bizim Toptan, $400 million in two SPOs of Turkish Airlines, $285 million in the SPO of Petkim and $125 million in the IPO of Denizbank.
Below is a list of key functions we perform in the scope of our Capital Markets Advisory services:
- Structuring Market Solutions
- Development of an Equity Story
- Positioning and Valuation
- Construction of an IPO/SPO process
- Syndicate & Advisor Selection
- Oversight and Efficient Co-ordination of Syndicate Members
- Investor Targeting
- Marketing Oversight (Early Look, Pilot Fishing, Deep Dives, Roadshows, Analyst Presentations)
- Co-ordination of Due Diligence
- Oversight & Commentary on IPO Documentation
- Price-range Recommendations
Alpacar Associates offers advisory services to investors and shareholders seeking funds to execute acquisitions, LBOs, MBOs or to restructure existing balance sheet liabilities.
Matching borrowers’ needs/strategic imperatives with the capital providers’ risk appetite/return expectations is essential to ensure successful closing of a financing transaction. Alpacar Associates enjoys a wide network consisting of key local & foreign financial institutions, debt funds and private investors. We take pride in our ability to walk the extra mile and provide our clients with a wide range of competitive solutions and terms & conditions to secure the best financing options.
Alpacar team members’ experience in obtaining acquisition finance includes securing a large-size term facility for the acquisition of Korozo Ambalaj and a $1.6 billion long-term and structurally subordinated loan for the acquisition of Erdemir Demir ve Çelik Fabrikaları.
Our scope of services for the provision of acquisition and special situations financing advisory services include the following key functions.
- Construction of the business plan, cash flow projections and the financial model
- Identification of potential lenders / investors
- Selecting & reaching out to suitable lenders / investors
- Co-ordination of lender due diligence workstreams
- Negotiation of terms & conditions as well as definitive agreements